Friday, May 05, 2006

I'm so excited (I just can't hide it)

They're here! MY sockapaloooza socks arrived today, from Megan in Ohio, and she was sweet enough to send some adorable little knitting sheep notes and a lovely note. I'm sure lots of you knitters have the same experience I do -- I knit for a lot of people, but nobody knits for me (obviously, I need to meet more knitters!) The socks are beautifully knit and fit perfectly. It's the "Falling Leaves" pattern from Knitty--so pretty. And the heel is done to perfection (I have kind of a thing about heels!). I am hitting the road this weekend for a trip to my sister's in North Carolina, and plan to wear these oh-so proudly. Thank you again, Megan, and thanks Alison, for organizing us all! Can I say it one more time??? I'm so excited!Posted by Picasa