Thursday, June 08, 2006

Orangina meets new mown grass....

Can you believe how beautiful this is!? I received it earlier this week from my incredibly talented, formerly secret, dye-o-rama pal, Karrie of Girl on the Rocks . She even included stitch markers and the most adorable little hand-made pin cushion. I can't wait to knit this up--orange and green, and the colors are just fantastic (of course, this picture can't do them justice). I can't believe I got a professional as my pal--you should see all the beautiful things in her Etsy store. I love, love love it! And by the way, I am still working on the yarn for my pal--I've been doing little hanks to experiment; but still don't love the results (it may be a long weekend, but I will get some yarn mailed Monday, I promise!). I bought another bunch of kool-aid today at the grocery store--hope springs eternal! Posted by Picasa