Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The unwind...


Thanks to all for the helpful comments on how to wind my newest ball of hip hop to avoid another tangled disaster--it worked, yeah!!! I am happily knitting away on sock number two and am on the heel flap (in the end, it's the small things that matter, right--where did I find such thrills in my life before I took up obsessive knitting?) In the meantime, my bag that will be felted is progressing--amazing how used I am to very tiny needles--this bag is just flying by! I should finish it in carpool line, and then it's on to felting, which is not my gift, nor my washer's gift (I have a front loader and it's hard to get that agitation). But this is a big weekend, so I am determined to get it done (hope I'm not up all ALL night tomorrow opening and closing my washer) :) If anyone has any insight on felting in a front loader, feel free to share (yes, I do need some sleep)!